Every Other Mondays for 6 weeks
March 31 – June 9th
6:00 – 7:30 pm
This six session training will give therapists an opportunity to develop and expand their skills in using the Healing Old Wounds model in their work. The group will be partly didactic and largely experiential, allowing participants to practice their skills in a supportive setting.
Healing Old Wounds gives you the tools to help your clients heal from the inside out. The method demonstrates to clients how they can form empathic resonance with their own woundedness as a means for building access to their internal wisdom. Archaic belief patterns can then be revealed, scrutinized, and replace with life-affirming messages. This time-tested approach is now available to study in a small group format, taught by its developer, Elsbeth Martindale, Psy.D.
This six session clinic will:
- Give you tools to strengthen your therapeutic container
- Allow you practice in implementing transcendent attitudes
- Build your skills in cognitive restructuring
- Advance your skills for teaching self-management strategies
- Give you practice and support for using the methods of Healing Old Wounds in your therapeutic work
$55/session ($330 total, $30 discount if paid in full in advance)
Limited to 7 participants